HORTIKLOR™ is a specially formulated concentrated detergent for cleaning areas where biological debris and dirt is a problem. It is a high-foaming chlorinated detergent which helps lift dirt away for easy removal and designed to help meet the highest sanitation standards.
• Economical and can be used in a wide range of areas to provide a safe and clean environment for people, pets and livestock without harmful fumes.
• Safely use to clean plastic, corrugate plastic, metals, concrete, brick, stone, glass, vinyl or fiberglass.
• Great for cleaning areas such as barns, stalls, kennels, poultry housing, packing houses and livestock trailers.
• Perfect for cleaning lawn furniture, toys, walkways, patios, decks, boathouses and much more.
HORTIKLOR™ — spray • rinse • disinfect
Avoid spraying detergent on vegetation or animals and rinse immediately if vegetation or animals accidentally come in contact with detergent. Animals may return to cleaned area immediately after a thorough rinse.
1. Soak area thoroughly with HORTIKLOR™ solution for 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
2. Pressure rinse until all detergent and dirt is removed. Let the rinse do the scrubbing.
3. Disinfect — For maximum sanitation follow rinse with NO RINSE KleenGrow™ disinfectant.
Click Here to find your local retailer