EndoGreen is an energy-saving additive that is helping growers reduce space heating energy consumption and emissions by up to 10-20%. This technology requires zero downtime, no capital investment and is completely safe for all HVAC equipment.
Energy consumption is the second-largest expense for today’s commercial greenhouses. By design, greenhouses lack insulation and often rely on hydronic boiler systems to maintain high internal temperatures. Rising energy costs and a global focus on reducing emissions create a major concern for growers.
How it Works
EndoGreen is designed for hydronic HVAC boiler systems used for space heating. Most boiler systems use water as a heat transfer medium, delivering heat to a greenhouse. Water is used because it is cost effective and readily available but due to it’s high surface tension, water it is not the most efficient transporter of heat. When added to the system water, EndoGreen improves the heat transfer characteristics of the fluid, allowing more heat from the boiler to be delivered to the building and thus reducing cycle times and overall heating costs and CO2 emissions.
EndoGreen is 100% compatible with any corrosion inhibitor or glycol formulation on the marketplace, ensuring that when it is added to the system, corrosion protection remains uninterrupted.
1. Ease of use: just add to existing boiler water with no shutdown time
2. 100% Organic: safe to go to sanitary sewer
3. Less cycling of the boiler
4. Safe to use on all boiler systems: plastic, steel, aluminum, copper, rubber
5. Compatible with all inhibitors and glycols
6. Proven for the past seven years, in more than 12,000 hydronic systems
7. Winner of multiple building and eco-friendly awards
8. Immediate reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emissions
Publications: Greenhouse Grower Technology article on EndoGreen
Contact Us to find out how you can lower your energy bills today